Saturday, December 12, 2009

Blue & Goji Berries

The permanent garden grows best... (Chilli, Lemon grass, Ginger, Galangal, Pineapple Guava, Passion fruit)

Following on from the last blog, I've planted some more permanent fruits...

A blueberry bush - it should grow to 3 metres. I can't wait to start getting blue fingers.


A Goji Berry Tree - this was only $12 at Bunnings. I don't think I've ever tried a Goji Berry before, but apparently they are great!




A Native Bush Plum - this was only $2 from the Gabba saturday markets, bargain! I've planted this underneath the avocado tree. (For no reason, other than I'm running out of room).

White Mulberry - I've moved it from under the passionfruit vine, no luck with the fruit yet, I'm suspecting possums!


The rest of the Garden's travelling well now that it's summer - even without much rain!

Kaffir Limes

Pumpkin, Eggplants, Capsicum Sweet Potato, Turmeric & Lime

Bird Chilli, Thai Eggplant & Habanero

No comments: